Become an innovation ambassador
QuébecInnove’s innovation ambassadors are companies or organizations that stand out thanks to their dedication to innovation and their impact on the community. Our ambassadors come from all fields of activity and are located throughout the province. They also range in size, from small independent local companies to subsidiaries of innovative multinational corporations.
We’re looking for inspiring research companies that are considered bold and ingenious and have earned a reputation for excellence in their field.
The benefits of becoming a QuébecInnove ambassador member.
- Join a unique, umbrella network of research members and companies that mobilize the key players of the innovation ecosystem in Quebec
- Enjoy a prominent position in consultations organized by QuébecInnove to discuss the challenges of innovation
- Be renowned and recognized as a leader of innovation in Quebec
- Benefit from opportunities to exchange with other innovative companies, research members, QuébecInnove’s partners, and the key players of the innovation ecosystem
- Participate in the governance of QuébecInnove
- Get a vote at the members’ general assembly
- Have the right to become elected to QuébecInnove’s board of directors
- Receive newsletters dedicated to members and ambassadors
- Benefit from increased visibility in QuébecInnove’s communications
To become an ambassador, the company or organization must:
- Believe in QuébecInnove’s mission
- Foster an interest in research and innovation within their own activities
- Have benefitted, benefit, or plan to benefit from the services of one of QuébecInnove’s research members
- Have developed, develop, or plan to develop an innovative product or process that stands out from competitors
- Have a culture of innovation that is firmly ingrained within their company
- Want to contribute to the development of new projects that will have an impact on Quebec’s economy
- Have a place of business located in the province of Quebec
- Have exited for at least one year (with financial statements)
- Be registered with the Registraire des entreprises du Québec (NEQ)
You wish to become an ambassador?
Simply fill out the online form and an advisor will go over your application with you.